with FAP 50 Fingerprint Scanner
The XF with an integrated FAP 50 ten fingerprint scanner, when used with supported Android™ devices, can be used in a variety of applications and environments that require biometrics for identity and verification
With the XF you can take advantage of Android's many features, easily replace and upgrade components, and access real-time data even in harsh conditions.
FAP 50 Specifications:
- Module: Integrated Biometrics Five-0
- FBI/Image CertificationsFBI Appendix F-certified, Mobile ID IQS, FAP 50, PIV, GSA FIPS201
- Grayscale: 256 grayscale dynamic range
- Image Size: 1600 x 1000 pixels
- Resolution: 500 ppi
- Image Formats: RAW, JPEG2000, BMP, PNG, WSQ
- Speed: Min frame rate slaps > 7.7FPS; Min frame rate rolls > 10FPS
Options and Features:
- Optional integrated high performance 1D/2D barcode scanner
- Optional Iris & Face Capture System
- Optional remote 3-inch thermal printer with Bluetooth
- Hot swappable supplemental battery for extended operation
- Charging port charges both integrated and supplemental batteries
- Programmable LED indicator
- Integrated hardware provides communications between the Android device and XF peripherals
- XF Service application allows user configuration of XF features
- Rugged watertight housing protects against dust and liquid, can be used in inclement weather, and withstands drops from four feet
See our Brochure to learn more.
Note: Android devices are not included, and must be purchased separately. Supported devices include the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Samsung S22 Ultra. Contact Two Technologies for more information.