Two Technologies, a leader in rugged handheld devices, is the choice of elder care providers looking for a better mobile solution that incorporates a printer, fingerprint scanner, and barcode scanner to accurately identify residents, relatives, and visitors.
World-class system integrators partner with Two Technologies to offer fully-integrated Android™ solutions that include XF1R2 products, mobile applications, and back-end support.
Contact Two Technologies for more information about our integration partners
Why use XF1R2 rugged devices?
Elder care providers desire rugged devices that incorporate all the hardware features found in XF1R2 products. Because identity verification is not limited to fixed entry and exit check points, providers need devices that go anywhere they go to perform their duties, such as tracking attendance for bus trips, special events, and family leave in a more precise and reliable way.
- Integrated 3-Inch Thermal Printer: Prints entry permits and credentials
- Integrated Biometric FAP 30 Fingerprint Scanner: Confirms identifications
- Field Replaceable Supplemental Battery: Allows hardware to be used across a shift or multiple shifts
- Mobility: Allows identity verification beyond fixed check-points
- Rugged Watertight Housing: Protects against dust and liquid, can be used in inclement weather, and withstands drops from four feet
- Optional Barcode Scanner: Integrated high performance 1D/2D scanner reads barcodes on driver's license, registration, and other legal documents eliminating manual entry errors
Note: Android devices are not included, and must be purchased separately. Supported devices include the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Samsung S22 Ultra. Contact Two Technologies for more information.
Interested in becoming an integration partner?
Two Technologies is always interested in working with partners who develop smart device solutions. The XF SDK enables developers to integrate their Android applications with our XF1R2 products using Android Studio. Contact Two Technologies to learn more.