Two Technologies, a leader in rugged handheld devices, is the choice of local, municipal, and federal prisons looking for a better mobile solution that incorporates a printer, fingerprint scanner, and barcode scanner to:
- Identify persons (attorneys, chaplains, etc.) requesting access to a detention facility and issue visitor passes
- Identify inmates that require prescribed medications and generate related reports
- Identify and track inmates who have been authorized to leave the facility to work, or to court
World-class system integrators partner with Two Technologies to offer fully-integrated Android™ solutions that include XF1R2 products, mobile applications, and back-end support.
Contact Two Technologies for more information about our integration partners
Why use XF1R2 rugged devices?
Prison guards desire rugged devices that incorporate all the hardware features found in XF1R2 products. Because prisons are not limited to fixed entry and exit points, guards need devices that go anywhere they go to perform their duties, such as collecting data and transmitting status reports in a more precise and reliable way.
- Integrated 3-Inch Thermal Printer: Prints entry permits and credentials
- Integrated Biometric FAP 30 Fingerprint Scanner: Confirms identifications
- Mobility: Allows identity verification beyond fixed check-points
- Field Replaceable Supplemental Battery: Allows hardware to be used across a shift or multiple shifts
- Rugged Watertight Housing: Protects against dust and liquid, can be used in inclement weather, and withstands drops from four feet
- Optional Barcode Scanner: Integrated high performance 1D/2D scanner reads barcodes on driver's license, registration, and other legal documents eliminating manual entry errors
Note: Android devices are not included, and must be purchased separately. Supported devices include the Samsung Galaxy Note20 and Samsung S22 Ultra. Contact Two Technologies for more information.
Interested in becoming an integration partner?
Two Technologies is always interested in working with partners who develop smart device solutions. The XF SDK enables developers to integrate their Android applications with our XF1R2 products using Android Studio. Contact Two Technologies to learn more.