The SMT is a rugged fully functional ASCII panel mount terminal designed specifically for industrial applications. The SMT has programmable function keys that can transmit a user-programmed character, while host equipment controls cursor movement and appearance. Available I/O configurations Include RS-232 and RS-422 as well as CMOS/LSTTL logic levels. The SMT is remarkably rugged. The case is molded from Valox® 420, one of the most durable, chemical-resistant materials available today.
- Programmable Function Keys
- Membrane or Elastomeric Keypad
- Three Year Warranty
- Up to 9,600 bps Communication
- Vacuum Fluorescent Display Available
- Elastomeric: This keypad provides a great look and excellent tactile feel. Epoxy caps make this keypad extremely resistant to wear and suitable for all environments, except where petroleum-based chemicals (oil) are present.
- Membrane: Best used when working in harsh conditions where chemical, dirt and liquids may be present.
- Backlit: Best used in low light conditions.