The 80 Series line of rugged handheld terminals provides an industrial solution with flexible operation. The ANSI 3.64 (VT-100) compatibility makes it the perfect handheld solution for existing products. Nearly every aspect of operation is customizable using simple menu selections or direct host control. 80 Series terminals are remarkably rugged. The case is molded from Cycolac ABS®, one of the most durable, chemical-resistant materials available on the market today.
- ANSI 3.64 (VT-100) Compatibility
- Menu Programmable function Keys
- RS-232, RS-422, or CMOS/TTL Interface
- 20-, 30- or 45-Key Keypad
- Optional Built-in Rechargeable Battery
- Advanced Control Mode
- Elastomeric: This keypad provides a great look and excellent tactile feel. Epoxy caps make this keypad extremely resistant to wear and suitable for all environments, except where petroleum-based chemicals (oil) are present.
- Membrane: Best used when working in harsh conditions where chemical, dirt and liquids may be present.
- Backlit: Best used in low light conditions.